2009年9月26日 星期六

First Ever Blog Spot article


Hey there,

My name is Patrick. I currently work in Taipei, Taiwan at a boring biochemical company in which I stare into the boxes of excel files 8-5 and go home loathing myself for not being able to take good care of those lil boxes. Life is hard eh!?? Especially when you are doing job where u don make enuf money and the job does not fulfill your ability.

Hence the coming of this blog spot. It's quite hard to describe myself. Here is a starter. I grew up in Taipei up until 17. Then I went off to the north land-Canada. Stayed there through last year of high school and 5 years of college+internship. In the end felt pretty disappointed with the subject I studied therefore decided to come back to Taiwan and free flow, whilst finishing my military obligation as a Taiwanese citizen, all the while still feeling like a Canadian, weirdly. Unfortunately, the timing of my discharge from military was just two months after the Lehman Brother explosion. Therefore my salary was 30% lower than what I expected to take and was even lower than my salary when I was an intern.

I am very interested in international affair, at which i find most Taiwanese people don't spare to much attention. I am also interested in investing, especially stock markets and funds. I find making money through reading information and making decisions based on good logic and discipline is enjoyable and very satisfying. There is one problem: my pocket is not deep enough!

I also care about equality and fairness in the society, therefore I find Taiwanese politics and public system extraordinarily ridiculous and lack sense of logic.

I also love to learn new information, I love to read and think critically. Therefore this blog will not only be filled with my fun stories but also tons of mindful (or mindless) babbling!
PS: a picture for your enjoyment. I am the dark guy who smiled innocently (dumbfoundedly) like a jackass who doesn't know that in about a month not only would his girlfriend break up with him but also his left ankle would sprain a point where the tendons were permanently damaged~~~



some of my other engagements online...
http://www.perfspot.com/18131884
http://class.ruten.com.tw/user/index00.php?s=tap84343
http://www.wretch.cc/user/asianlabboy

make friends with me and share some thoughts!

沒有留言:

張貼留言