2009年9月28日 星期一

New Balance Men's BB905 Basketball Shoe

Few months ago a friend came back to Taiwan and brought me a pair of NB bball shoes, and I gotta say, NB really got its techniques in shoemaking down to an artistic level. Its marketing technique, needless to say, is much less artistic. And this benefits me greatly coz i got to buy this pair for only $44.99 (~1500NTD).

The shoes I bought was BB905 red and white. With a velcro strap on top of the feet. New balance shoes not only come in different sizes in length but also in width. It has tight and good cushioning (I realized that in recent years nike shoes tend to have more rough or insufficient cushioning). The shoe does not seem to have a top high enough, yet surprisingly it is mid-to-high top and protects the ankle quite well.

The bottom of the shoes contains column like structures, kind of like the ones Reeboks carry. I gotta admit that I am quite shocked at how shock absorbing those babies are.

So overall, a great pair of shoes that went under the radar and was NOT sold in TAIWAN....What a load of pity!

GRADES:

Appearance: 4/5
Cushioning: 4.5/5
Stability: 4/5
Shock Absorbance: 4.2/5
Ankle Protection: 4.5/5

沒有留言:

張貼留言